Thursday, July 2, 2009

why??

I was born in a family, a large one, with three funny sisters and one normal brother. My three normal sisters were born quite a while after I have grown big. I have one normal mom and a funny one. My dad was normal like me. Normal people are normal. Funny people are strange. They’re so big and brown and they have excellent ability in balancing between two legs! I was always scared of them but I loved them so dearly and so did they. My mom gave me milk so that I can grow big and strong, and handsome too. When I was growing, my strange family gave me food and shelter and surely lots and lots of love. Scolding and spanking were never conditional and that was one form of love which I didn’t quite understand at first.

In my family, there was this one weird girl who kept calling me hers. I never understood as I was aware that I belong to everyone equally. After some time, I realized this so called ‘mine’. But I did not belong to this particular girl, but to a different one instead. This one never mentioned anything about making me hers but I grew up to be so strong and so happy because of her. She would hang out with me alone so many times in a day, leaving behind all my stupid siblings babbling nonsense among each other. One thing that I really excelled in was jumping. I could jump really high that sometimes, I could even jump over my giant loving girlfriend with only one huge leap, thanks to my strong, muscular legs, and of course this girl.

I was not very sure about the changing feeling around my home but I felt it alright. My dear twin brother who was very close to me stayed further and further away from me each day. Maybe because he had a funny girlfriend. Hmm... that’s possible. But I had two! Hahahaa. This I could show off. My dad was always busy involving himself in fights which he described as for the purpose of defending land rights. How busy he was, he noticed something ‘evil’ in me. He began to lecture me all day and all night that my mom had to interfere so that everyone could have some real rest. My baby sisters were gossiping things about me while my twin brother said nothing but distanced himself away from me as far as he could.

Maybe all of them were overly jealous of my size, my strength, my ability, my popularity and my good looks. But then, I realized that my strange family also began to dislike me, even my two special sisters. Are they not happy with what I had become? I’m perfect! When things get really really awkward and I really really hated it, I began to voice out. Everyone seem to plug their ears from listening to me so I began to rebel. I made my baby sisters scared till they cried. I even create a conflict with my twin brother. Although he never seemed to be interested in fights, I forced him to do till my dad had to break us apart. Then after that, I hated my dad. I also showed how monstrous I could become to others in front of my great strange family, including my two girlfriends.

Why not things stay the way they were? I’m still me. Just, stronger and greater. Why don’t you all just accept the fact?

One day, one seriously wrong day, I was called upon my great mother, the head of the family. “Blechy, we’re going to take you out for some fresh air. Somewhere not very far from here. You’d like it wouldn’t you?” Then, she smiled an obvious fake smile while my dear two sisters started to sob.

Wait. Something is not right. Something is definitely wrong and I didn’t know what..

-will be continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment