Saturday, March 21, 2009

rainy day

It was a damp morning last Friday. It was raining a bit heavier than a drizzle. The clouds were grey and heavy and they looked like they were reluctant to pour out all the things they were supposed to. The wind was blowing cold. Even the inside of the car felt cold from the air-conditioner. I was rushing like usual and these little rushes always make me sweat as if I have been running all morning. I had the thought that I smelt funny due to the damp from the outside rain and the damp of the sweat inside my shirt. I was a bit out of breath waiting for the slow elevator to fetch me up, when I saw Mr Derick. I said something which I hadn’t thought of the meaning, to him. Then he said, “No. It’s not a very good morning is it?” I thought I was the only one who was feeling all damp and yucky all the way to class, till I realized each of every single soul around me was feeling the same thing. And so, the morning class was so damp that my body and mind went dawdling all through the morning classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment