Saturday, March 28, 2009

nothing really...

Something is happening at my home now and I know I need to go home immediately. The last time I called my little sister, she was lonely and scared. Why, by the time I came back here, things started to go terribly wrong? I would fly all the way home if I had wings. That’s what people always wished for when they just had to be elsewhere. I just decided to go home when my mom told me not to, because things are ‘all okay’ already. To believe her this time would not be a very wise thing to do and the best thing to do was just to pretend you do because you just had to obey. Both of them are practically the same thing actually. I was agitated till my little sister called me again and said everything is truly quite okay now. I calmed down a bit more when I learnt that my big sister will be going home this weekend. There are still a lot others who are willing to help the problem at home and I really thank God for it.

I knew for a fact that some words are originally from the Greek myths, but I don’t know that those words don’t just mean a noun or a verb, but an event. For example the word, “tantalize”, and “narcissism”. I am very interested and curious about the tales. So I did a small research on it and read the story on the Wikipedia. Oh, my God!!! Look at all those names! Names of people, gods, creatures and godly stuff. I actually found myself a headache. But anyway, any information is always good enough for my entertainment. The problem is, I am a person who gets weary easily when I have too much too see.

I never thought that performing chemical experiments in the laboratory can be much of a danger. I am used to carrying out simple experiments during my secondary school and that you don’t have to be cautious excessively. Nothing ever goes wrong and it never will, presumably. When I first did my chemical experiment here, for my Year 12, I still didn’t take things for granted. I read the warnings about hazardous chemicals thoroughly but the rest I did it superficially. That was when my all my experiments started to go awry and ablaze. I still had the scar due to the flame, till now. After that, I learnt my lesson and read every warning and instruction in the manual at least three times.

I went to Pulau Langkawi a couple of years ago, and my family and I took a ride in the cable car. At first I thought that it would be really stupid of someone if he/she declined to take the ride. If you are scared of heights anyway, you shouldn’t blow up the chance of trying it after all the way here. I stepped into the gondola without the slightest thought or worry. I enjoyed the view when the thing started to go up. Then, when I realized, “Oh, this journey to the top is going to be a long one”. It’s not only long actually, but a scary one too. 100% of everything in the gondolas would be finished off in no time if the cables snapped. This is after all one of the steepest cable car in the world. “God!!! I am actually creating the chance of my own death!!” I’m petrified of it and now one of the fools who would refuse the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment